Monday, June 1, 2009

Dead Week!

So... It's dead week already. I must say these past three terms have been a whirlwind experience for me. This genomics lab was my first experience in a real lab, and it has been pretty awesome. Fall term was kind of a shock, having to come in so often and facing so many problems, but it was a learning experience that helped me get very familiar with microbiology laboratory procedures. The rest of the year was a lot easier. Working with software was somewhat simpler, but I still learned a lot about genes.

I want to take this time to thank everyone for making this lab an enjoyable class. I made friends I probably wouldn't have made in a regular lab section, and I truly learned a lot, thanks largely to our advising faculty. Dr. Taylor, Dr. Denver, Christy, and Andrew, thank you very much for being so dedicated to helping all of us through this adventure of a research lab. :)

Sincerely,
Junghee

No comments:

Post a Comment